- All registered students, faculty and staff at St. Francis Xavier University (StFX) are eligible to borrow library materials. This includes retired faculty, alumni and staff.
- Residents of Nova Scotia who are 18 years of age or older, may apply for a Community borrower’s card at the Main Service Desk or online.
- A valid library card must be presented to borrow material.
- Remote access to electronic library resources is restricted to StFX faculty, students and staff.
- Confidentiality of the information in library records is protected and is not shared with outside sources.
Find out more about borrowing, plus much more by visiting our Knowledge Base.