Bachelor of Science in Nursing for LPNs
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (for LPNs) (Part-time - online)
Deadline to apply February 2, 2023
- Currently licensed as an LPN in Nova Scotia.
- Minimum 75% overall average for all practical nursing courses.
- Total of 1800 hours of work experience within the last two years (require a letter of verification from employer)
- Completion of CASPer by February 2, 2023.
- Students who have completed post-secondary studies in addition to the LPN Diploma, please submit all post secondary academic history by February 2, 2023.
For information, contact Admissions:
Phone (902) 867-2219 or toll-free 1 (844) 299-2527
Current students in the LPN-BScN Program (on campus cohort) should contact the StFX School of Nursing with any questions.