Food and Beverage Policy
We respect the busy nature of our patrons' lives and appreciate that having to leave the library to eat could place an unnecessary burden on individuals. The consumption of food and drink is permitted in the library, however we ask that all patrons observe the following guidelines:
- All beverages should be in covered cups or mugs to prevent major spills.
- Please place all food waste, packaging and other garbage in the provided bins.
- Be sure the table and area you have occupied has been cleared of all debris before you leave.
- The library is a quiet space, so please be conscientious of others when handling packaging that makes noise.
- Please report any major spills or mess to the Access Services desk as soon as possible.