Admission Requirements and Tuition
Our program is for you if:
- You want to combine your educational background and professional experience with expertise in adult education;
- Have a related Bachelor's degree with a minimum overall B grade;
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with adults; and,
- Want a program that is part time, online, flexible, and affordable.
For applicants whose first language is not English, or whose normal language of instruction has been other than English, a test of English language proficiency may be required.
Applicants with an incomplete undergraduate degree who have significant practitioner experience in adult education/community development may be considered for special admission if they provide evidence of:
- Having completed a minimum of 3 (3-credit) undergraduate university courses and have extensive experience working with adults in an educational setting for at least five years.
- Having been recognized for 'exceptional' contributions in their professional practice or community development work.
Individuals seeking entry under this special admission provision should contact the Chair of the Department of Adult Education to inquire about the criteria, processes, and timelines for admission via this route.
Admission is on a competitive basis.
Tuition rates for our program are always subject to change. For more information on current tuition and related fees for the Master's of Adult Education Program, contact the Student Accounts Office at @email or phone 902-867-2123.
*Please note, the Master in Adult Education program is not eligible for any government student loan funding.