Class of 1975 - Welcome back to celebrate the 40th anniversary of your graduation from StFX.
|Register Online||Printable Registration Form||General Homecoming Schedule|
|Lost Classmates||Attendee List||Accommodations|
2015 marks the 40th Anniversary of your graduation! (In case that fact slipped your mind… )
WE INVITE YOU TO COME BACK TO WHERE IT ALL BEGAN….
· In a recent very successful TV Lincoln car commercial, actor Matthew McConaughey tells us that although some people say you can’t go back, he disagrees. According to him you can and should go back …“you just have to come from the right place.” Well let’s face it - we’ve all come from StFX and there is no more “right place” than that!
· Come laugh, renew old friendships, reminisce, talk to your faculty from the ‘70’s, cheer on the home team, and once again enjoy the spirit of X.
· From the moment you pick up your name badge at Homecoming Registration (beginning Friday at 10 a.m. at the Keating Centre), it’ll be a weekend to remember. Campus walking tours, starting Friday at 1 p.m. and running through the weekend, are a great way to re-acquaint yourself.
· Re-connect with your classmates on Friday evening at the Class of ’75 wine and cheese party where your memory is sure to be tested with everything from Chimo to Snow Jive’75!
· After the Wine and Cheese, join fellow alumni at the Welcome Home Dinner for the presentation of the Alumni Awards of Excellence and the gather at Bloomfield Centre for the Homecoming Mix & Mingle.
· Morning starts early with the Homecoming 5K fun run at 8 a.m., and events continue throughout the day, including Coffee with Coady, the Hall of Honour Induction Ceremony, the Mount St. Bernard Tea, the Ceremonial Kick Off and Homecoming Football Game.
· In the evening boogey over to the Saturday evening Class of ‘75 pizza party. Featuring pizza from the Wheel, the casual dress and the great music from the 70's is sure to make for a good party filled with laughter and stories.
· Later join fellow alumni at Bloomfield for the Homecoming Pub Night.
· We celebrate Homecoming Mass at the University Chapel at 11 a.m., followed by Homecoming Brunch at the Charles V. Keating Centre, a chance to share one last meal together and make plans to meet again!
Homecoming is October 2, 3 & 4, 2015
- Book your accommodation now! Be sure to book your room as soon as possible as they are filling up quickly. lf your hotel of choice is booked, ask to be put on their waiting list as rooms do free up in the summer months.
- Register for Homecoming 2015 in advance through the StFX website, or by sending the enclosed registration form back to the Alumni Office. To register online, purchase your dinner tickets, get updates on class events and see who else is coming, please visit our class webpage at: www.stfx.ca/alumni/homecoming/classyears/1975
- Call your buddies and get them to commit to come and celebrate. If you do get in touch with one of our classmates, please contact Alumni Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-867-2186 with any updated contact information. We need to keep the records of our class as up to date as possible prior to Homecoming and we need everyone’s help.
- Start practicing the StFX song
Please find enclosed the Homecoming schedule (full schedule details are also available at: www.stfx.ca/alumni/homecoming and a list of local accommodations.
We look forward to seeing you at Homecoming … until then, Hail and Health!
The Class of ’75 Organizing Committee
Mike Cahill email@example.com
George Lyons firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Kelly email@example.com
Harold Martell firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris MacFarlane email@example.com
Maurice Lelievre firstname.lastname@example.org
Iain Boyd email@example.com
Brenda Chisholm firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan DiCarlo email@example.com
Mike(Jake) Brien firstname.lastname@example.org